Founded in 1997 by Tim and Amy McPartland, ATM Engineering has provided Sacramento Structural Engineering services to architects, contractors, developers, building owners, and other clients for over 23 years.
During these years, a wide variety of both large and small projects have been completed. The projects include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Major steel and concrete class A office buildings
- Large tilt-up concrete warehouse, distribution, and industrial buildings up to a million square feet
- Complex retail and housing projects utilizing wood frame and post-tensioned concrete podium slabs
- Complex projects utilizing steel, wood, and post-tensioned concrete
- Large multi-story apartment complexes and single-family residences
- Institutional and educational projects of varying sizes utilizing virtually all construction materialsTM
Committed to the ideal of quality-first in construction
Our years of experience working for owners and design/build contractors have given us an appreciation for the worth of the construction dollar, resulting in a “best value for the dollar” approach to design. We strive to provide high quality structural engineering design services for our clients resulting in efficient, cost-effective designs which are also prudent for the long term.
We carry $2,000,000 of Professional Liability Insurance (Errors and Omissions) and $2,000,000 of General Liability Insurance.
We maintain Structural Engineering licenses in California and Nevada.
Address: 2525 East Bidwell Street | Folsom, CA